Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introducing Kristin And Her Thoughts On Success

Hello J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College students! My name is Kristin and I am twenty-one years old. I am from Prince George’s County Maryland, but currently reside in Tappahannock, Virginia. This is my first year and second semester at J Sargeant and my major is Psychology. I have a beautiful nine month old daughter named Morgan and I love long walks on the beach and moon lit picnics! Being a parent, full time student, and part time employee, I sometimes find it hard to juggle all of my event, but through it all I stay calm. But don’t stress, I am here to give you some words of wisdom…
#1. PLAN, PLAN, PLAN! (It never hurts to stay organized and ahead of schedule)
#2. Don’t stretch yourself too thin (Take only a load where you feel comfortable. If you find yourself questioning whether or not you have time for it, think twice before committing yourself to it)
#3. ALWAYS stay POSTIVE! (The less you stress, the more you will get accomplished. If you find yourself in a tough situation, take a breather and do something relaxing, and then return with a better mind set)
Being a college student can sometimes be stressful, but never let it stop you from achieving a common goal we all have, and that’s succeeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment